Thursday, October 08, 2009

Preschool

Another fun day of preschool.... Liv was in charge and we did more learning about ME (as in them) and talked about thinking and feeling... and the letter C.


We picked up paperclips with magnets and then little dustpans to think about which was easier...


Um, this may be my favorite picture of Olivia ever. Ha! She acted like a cat to introduce the letter C. It was awesome.


Do you see her little cat whiskers? So fun!


Fingerpainting and dressing up....


I died when I saw these masks Liv made, aren't they so fun!? We tried to get the kids to try using each other's masks and pretend what it was like to be that person but they only wanted to be themselves. A good thing ultimately I guess! :)

It was a great day! Thanks Liv!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh, that cat picture of me is ridiculous but the kids ATE IT UP, huh? That's what my life is about- I may look silly but if the kids are happy then I'll be happy!

And those faces have been a MAJOR sourse of contention in this house. Rob & Syd ONLY want to play with Syd's mask. HA!

And, hey, thanks for doing this with me- not only do the kids love it so do I.

Lindsay Jane said...

2 thoughts: 1) you guys should write a book of your preschool activities - between Liv's creativity and your organization I'm sure you'd come up with something great. 2) Liv makes a great cat.

RS said...

I agree with Lindsay. You should write a book about this, because I'd buy it! You guys are awesome!!! I couldn't come up with this stuff. Good thing there are people like you out there. I'm inspired. And overwhelmed. :) Good for you guys! -Katie S

Cindy said...

Like I said before! I'm totally jealous of this. You're doing such a great job and the ideas are great! I bet the kids love it!