Monday, November 16, 2009

Random....

So when I was sick a few weeks ago a very nice person (Katie Pendleton) brought me homemade chicken noodle soup. It was delicious. And I was in love with the homemade noodles she'd made! Since then I've been wanting to try to make it and when Liv was sick the other day I thought I knew just the thing that would help!

Using some tips from Katie and a recipe I found online for egg noodles I did this:

I can't find the same one I used but it was like 1 cup flour, 1 egg, use 1/2 egg shell full of milk, pinch of salt.... I trippled that and ended up using a little extra milk to make it the right consistency.... it made a ton of noodles! (like 5 times what is shown here)

Funny Robby story....

Rob was getting Robby ready for church and he put on this cute blue blazer and Robby comes running to me and says, "Mom! I look like a prophet!"



Helping mom make cookies... and wearing underwear.... (more on that coming)




Loving life at the BYU basketball game! We wait till the game is over and all the people have gone and then some and then he can go run on the court. He kept yelling at Cosmo, "Dosmo! Dump on the Y!" (Cosmo! Jump on the Y!) He wanted him to jump on the letters and have the crowd say "B-Y-U!" So that's what he's doing here.

See:

5 comments:

Tara said...

Um, wow, domestic goddess! I am very impressed.

stephanie said...

I'm too afraid to make noodles! Maybe you should do a post showing how, so I don't have to be afraid anymore. They look super good!

Is that a Bosch?

Amanda and William said...

I love how right before Robby jumps his arms start twirling! He is so cute- Miss BYU games with yall- Esp Robby and the band. Very impressive noodle making es. Miss yall very much. Happy Thanksgiving week.

Esther Noelle said...

The noodles weren't hard at all! Seriously if I can do it anyone can! I barely know how to cook! Maybe I'll do it again and do a step by step thing...

And yes that's a Bosch. Got it for a wedding gift from Rob's mom's side of the family - so nice!

Cindy said...

I want to know about Robbie and those unders!!! Tell me what you did!!! I need some help! And look at you makin noodles!!! you go girl!!!