Monday, November 09, 2009

SYTYCD tour

I was lucky enough to be invited to go to the SYTYCD tour on Saturday - thanks LINDSAY! :)

It was AMAZING. So cool to be there. They are even more talented in person. I was crying at nearly every performance - I pretty much cry during every show at least once so these being all my favorite dances it was just so exciting and brought on a lot of tears. I think I have some emotional wires crossed - like I laugh when something is sad and cry when something is happy.... anyways! It was so unbelievable. I loved it. Didn't want it to end.









some clips from some of the dances....








So do you have any favorites for this current season??? There's a lot of people I like.... can't wait for the show to be on tomorrow night!!!

5 comments:

andrea. said...

this all makes sense now...i was very confused by all your tweets. that looks like so much fun!! what a treat!

Olivia Carter said...

I'm so happy for you! I was loving following your tweets & how much fun you were having. Great pics of you girlies too!

IFtheShoeFits said...

Esther! I keep forgetting to tell you that Chelsea Hightower is one of Wade's patients! Do you want me to have her sign something for you next time she is in the office? She is super nice and I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Just let me know!

Donnell

Smithy said...

Hooray! Sounds like so much fun, especially since i know you LOVE SYTYCD. Never seen that show, but I love Dancing with the Stars!

Cindy said...

SO jealous! Love that show. I love how you cry during the dances... sounds like me! I wanted to go see the tour too but I wasn't sure if it would be as cool in person, but sounds like it is!! Maybe next year!