Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby stuff blog...

I decided I wanted to share all the details about my IVF journey but wanted to keep this blog more about family stuff and start a separate baby blog! That way I don't feel like I have to keep apologizing for sharing my thoughts on all this! If you are interested in more detailed updates you're welcome to read the new baby blog, if not, no problem, I'll still put the major things - like whether it works or not! - on this blog! So! There you go!

http://parsonsbabysteps.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Yan said...

I started following your blog when you posted it on facebook (I'm a blog addict). I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your journey. After having my losses I have met some amazing women who are going through the same thing. It takes a strong person to talk about the challenges of becoming a mother (again). Not only will talking about this help you, you will inspire and encourage many others.

Smithy said...

glad the new blog is up! you are a wealth of information and i love that you are sharing it!