Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ready for tomorrow

Tonight when we were saying our family prayer Robby kept telling me things to add to the prayer...

I don't remember what I was saying exactly but was praying that tomorrow (the egg transfer) would go well and that my body would be strong and healthy for a baby and he interjected:

"Bless that we will HAVE a baby!"

Then I was saying something about the eggs and he added:

"Bless the eggs will turn into babies!!!"

Guess I wasn't being specific enough!!

And we were talking about having faith and how he believes he's going to have a brother or a sister one day even though he can't see them right now and he said, "Yeah, but we don't know HOW MANY babies we're gonna have because I mixed it up! One baby, two babies, three babies..." He was so serious about it too. As if all his prayers for different numbers of babies has just mixed up our order... as I've always said, we will not be picky - we'll take however many Heavenly Father sends us!

Also talking to Robby and explaining to him that Heavenly Father knows just what's best for us and when the best time to send us a brother or a sister would be so we have to trust him helped strengthen my testimony of that.

We're excited to be doing the egg transfer tomorrow - it makes this all feel so much more real! Once they're put back inside me then we just have to wait to find out if it worked! It's made me pretty emotional the last couple of days the closer we get to this point. Definitely going to have to stay busy the next 10 days! Well, the first few will be spent on bed rest so I can't be that busy but at least I'll need to stay distracted! :)

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

We'll be saying prayers for you. And fasting on Sunday too! Good luck sister!

Vanessa Finlayson said...

I think I'd be perfectly happy living as a fly on your wall just so I can hear all the funny things that boy comes up with! He is so sweet :)

Heidi said...

Good luck Esther!

Cindy said...

I'm excited Esther! We'll be praying for you!! Good luck and REST!!

The Wood Family said...

I haven't ever told you this before, but I really admire you so much!
-Steph