Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hurray for summer!

So when we're not at dr's or acupuncture apts you can usually find us at the POOL! :)

When a friend asked me, "have you come every day this week?" My response was, "yeah, but most days was only like 3 hours." I've only had a couple all day pool days - which are my absolute favorite thing - but it's ok! I'm working from home again this summer and trying to fit that in with all the IVF stuff and trying to get Robby out of the house has been a little crazy. Sometimes I feel like I'm operating with only half a brain - I think it's just taking up a lot of my mental capacity (IVF is).

But the pool has been a blast and it's great to have had lots of cousins to come play with us!







It's basically impossible to get a picture of all the cousins looking - forget about smiling! Oh well! They are a fun bunch.

I was talking to Robby in the hot tub at the pool the other day about what to name a baby if I got pregnant. He was shooting down all my ideas...

Me: "What about Jordan?"
Robby: "That's a movie name."
Me: "What about Chase?"
Robby: "No, that's a movie name."
Me: "What the heck is a movie name?"
Robby: "A name from a movie."
Me: "Is that a bad thing?"
Robby: "Yeah, I don't like movie names."

Ah ha.... then today...

Robby: "If we have a baby boy can we name him Yoda? Or Darth Vader? Or Chewbacca?"

I thought he didn't like movie names! And pretty sure he is fired from any name choosing. Chewbacca? Seriously?

Anyways! It's fun to think about what to name a baby... hopefully we get to name one again someday! Soon!

1 comment:

Smithy said...

too funny! i think chewbacca is my favorite too. chewie is a pretty awesome nickname