Tuesday, June 03, 2008

We're here!

We moved! Thanks for all of you wonderful people who helped us in tons of different ways! We are still unpacking and surrounded by boxes but everything's moving along well. Our couch should be delivered any day! Hurray! Our stupid internet isn't set up (maybe not for another week, yuck!) so I'm on some random person's wireless network and it keeps cutting in and out so I better hurry! Just wanted to say we're here and doing well!

I'll post more w/pictures soon as I can!

4 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Have fun moving in. I can't wait to see some pictures of your new place.

Cindy said...

I'm excited to see your new place! We need to get together soon!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Can't wait for pictures. I am so excited for your family!

Amanda and William said...

that is a sweet kitchen table, great pick. cant wait to eat on it