Friday, May 30, 2008

Help!

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day! We are helping move Liv's mom out of her place up in Sandy to a new apt in Orem. Then after that we are moving ourselves to our new place!

If you are around and have any free time tomorrow and can help us out let me know! Call me or leave a comment or email me! Here's kind of the outline of where we'll be and around what times but of course depending on how things go who knows exactly what times it'll be...

9:30 - meet in Sandy at Liv's mom's place & load truck
12:00 - unload truck at new place in Orem (it's on Orem Blvd, near Target)
3:00 - meet at our old Provo apartment, just south of BYU
6:00 - unload truck at new place in Orem, it's on 800 North on the West side near I-15

Anyone who's able to help out for even a few minutes that'd be awesome just get in touch with me somehow!



THIS COULD BE YOU!!!


I am sooooooooooooo excited to get into our place! A few days ago they told me it would be pushed back a few days from Saturday but I just heard from them and it's back on for tomorrow! Yippee!

I'm off to call the 10th different truck rental place since nothing is available for tomorrow.... yikes....

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Andrew's helping his sister move tomorrow, and I don't know how much help I'd be with Rachel...

But we live in the Target area and if you want to drop some kiddies off, I will gladly watch them for a while. :)

Cindy said...

Oh Esther! I'm SO sorry we couldn't be there to help! I TOTALLY would have! We got home Sat night... Do you still need help moving in? We could come over and help whenever! We can't wait to see your new place! Lets get together soon!

Lindsey Phipps Wise said...

I hope you got the rental truck and that the move was as smooth as peanut butter. Or close to it! ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we just might see you when we're in Utah for the 4th. x