Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poll Results May 20, 2008

Question: Which of these sports/activities have you done?







Sky Diving: 1
Cliff Jumping: 8
Rock Climbing (Outdoors): 10
Bungy Jumping: 5
Surfing: 6
Bridge Jumping: 7
Dirt Bike Jumping: 3
Scuba Diving: 4
Hang Gliding: 2
Hot Air Balloning: 3
Heli-Skiing/Boarding: 2
Sailing: 5
None of these: 5



So we have some pretty crazy people here!! I'm jealous of whoever went sky diving. I would love to go sometime. I love the feeling of just falling (not the hitting the ground part--just the falling part). It's such a cool feeling. Any other fun things people are doing out there?

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I would totally go ski diving with you Robby! That would be rad- I was dispondent that I hadn't done anything on this list. Grrr....

The Romney Family said...

None of them?! Is that even possible? Not if you're a Parsons, that's for sure!

Well, guys, I finally broke down and made a freakin blog! I hadn't really done much with it or told anyone about it, but some people apparently just found it, so I guess the word is leaking out and I didn't want you guys to be the last to know! Ha, I'm a blogger. Sadly, Nathan is still very opposed to the whole thing and won't share any part in the Nathan and Amy Romney Blog (which is depressing because that just makes it the Amy Romney Blog. Lame.), but I won't let him drag me down with him.

Looking forward to more updates on the Robbyx2 & Esther blog. :) And hey, fun to see you guys last night--even though I'm still REALLY upset about American Idol...

The Romney Family said...

What?! My comments have to be APPROVED?! What is that?! (And how do I do it on mine...? :)

Rob Parsons said...

Your comments will get approved--and I can't believe that you've had a blog for 13 days and haven't told me yet--what's up with that?!?!? Not cool--but I think it's great that you've joined the blogging world.