Thursday, May 08, 2008

New York City


On Tuesday I had to leave the beach to head up to New York for business. I was meeting with Honeywell, who supplies most of our equipment at work. It went well--we ate A LOT of food and Wednesday they took us to the Yankees game which was fun. It felt wierd being on a "business trip." Sorry for the crappy picture but I just had my camera phone since Es had the regular camera. I woke up this morning at 5:00 AM Eastern to catch my flight back and felt pretty crappy. I had to go to work when I got back to Utah this morning--I feel a little better tonight so hopefully I get over this bug. So now I'm hanging out in Utah until Es and baby Robby get back.

1 comment:

Merrady said...

awww, esther, you should've called me!! maybe i'll see you in ut for the 4th?