Monday, May 26, 2008

Seriously?

Last week was not so great for Robby and I. Poor Robby had/has an ear infection, a fever, horrible diaper rash, sleepless nights, crappy naps, hand foot mouth disease (random horrible weird virus which causes him to have blisters in all those places, it's awful!) and then another weird red rash of little bumps all up and down his arms and legs. My doctor seemed to think that most of these things are unrelated but seriously, how can one little small boy be so sick??? And you know what that makes, one unhappy mommy! I've also had a sore throat and cold which combined with sleepless nights isn't getting better anytime soon.

So we've been having a little bit of a rough time but last night Robby slept all the way through the night!!! No hours of being awake and crying! I am so grateful for that! I love that he is normally such an awesome sleeper and I guess I just have a newfound sense of appreciation for that.

I thought about posting a picture of his feet so you could see how crazy this virus is but that's probably gross. I feel so bad - it looks really painful!

A happier note - I can't believe we will move into our new place in less than a week! I can't wait!

And since a post w/o pictures isn't as fun here are some cute ones of Robby....

talking to daddy on the phone....

jumping on the tramp at Parsons'....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to see his smiling face! :)

Lobdell family said...

Hi Esther,
I hope both of you feel better. I hope his nasty rashes and blisters are going away.