Thursday, May 08, 2008

More beach fun!





We're having a great time here at the beach! The week is going by quickly - we leave Saturday morning. We had two great days of sun and today was pretty cloudy and yucky so we hung out mostly inside. It's been a little hard having Robby the dad gone but we'll be going back to Utah next Wednesday so we're just trying to enjoy this time with all the cousins and family!


Tonight we went to the Cheesecake Factory in downtown VA Beach which was delicious! People looked at our group like we were crazy... we had an entire table with just six of the little kids sitting kind of by themselves and they did great. We got lots of stares! Tomorrow night we'll be having a crab feast which I'm so excited for!

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my heck! I am so jealous- it looks like you guys are having SO MUCH FUN! Although I can't wait for you to come home- we miss you! I hear "Esther, Robby, Uncle" everyday!

Cindy said...

I am SO jealous! That looks like TONS of fun! Have you seen the crazy weather we're having here? (see my blog). OH.. I want to go to the beach! (And you're looking cute in all your swim suits!) We miss you too! Can't wait for a lunch date!

Tiffany said...

ok those bare bum shots are just darling!! Glad you're having fun!

Lobdell family said...

THese pictures are really neat. Your family look like they had a lot of fun.

Josh and Melissa said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast- I'm jealous. I love the beach! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

jessamyn said...

Cute baby bums!