Monday, May 05, 2008

Fun at the beach...

Today was our first real "beach" day! It's actually pretty cold outside but when the sun is shining it's great. The water was super cold today so I tried to steer Robby clear of the ocean. We had so much fun last night chatting until almost 2 in the morning! Rach did Becca a whole hair makeover, we talked a lot about babies and birth, watched Napoleon Dynamite, and just told stories about the past... Pincock family reunions are pretty laid back - consisting mostly of reading, sleeping, eating, and talking.... that's it.



Feeling baby boy Mason kick! See Becca's cute short hair?!



Enjoying our, what, 3 person hot tub! Seriously, if you advertise a house for an occupancy of 19 why would you have such a teeny hot tub? Oh well, good thing we like each other!


Our parking lot - er, driveway.... notice the Arcal Sprinter Van. Yup, that's what my dad drives...

Playing with dad in the sand. I'm so glad Robby is happy in the sand and likes the beach! We are just going to really miss Rob when he leaves tomorrow morning!

8 comments:

Lobdell family said...

These pictures are great. That is a neat picture in the hot tub. I hope your transition from vacation goes well.

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

You go girl! Still blogging on vacation, now that is some dedication! I love it. Becca said you were all headed to the beach for the week, glad to hear you're all having fun!

Betsy said...

Looks like fun, I am jealous.
Sorry we missed you in Utah, I was kind of bummed bu maybe next time.
The thing that I love in my shower, I can't remember the brand but it hooks to your shower head. Its in the cleaning isle at the store. I love it though. Have fun in Maryland.

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my heck! That looks like SO MUCH FUN! I'm glad you guys were able to have such an awesome reunion! And I'm glad I finally got a glimpse of the Sprinter Van too! I miss you already!

Lindsay Jane said...

Becca's hair is darling - I love it! And it looks like you're having a great time...I'm so jealous that you're at the beach.

katd said...

How awesome! I can't wait to take Miss Lil to the beach. And way to go little blogger for blogging at the beach:) So glad you're having fun!

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

Hi it's me again! Okay, so funny. On your blog I was looking at the picture of your cute family of all the girls and I thought I noticed Becca's hair. I called Eric in the room and asked if he could tell if she got her hair cut - "MISTAKE!" I forgot that he usually doesn't even notice if I get mine cut & he lives with me! Oops. At any rate you were actually the one who inspired me to get my hair chopped. After I read your blog about different hair cuts and styles I decided it was time for a change and I got mine cut almost as short as Becca's - tell Becca we want more pictures posted of her CUTE haircut! Okay sorry for the ridiculously long comment! Have fun. Oh yeah and I totally support you blogging on vacation :)

Cindy said...

Like I said.. SO MUCH FUN!