Saturday, May 03, 2008

Pincock Family Pictures

We're in Maryland! We survived our move - well, we're halway moved. We've moved all of our stuff into the 2nd bedroom of our apartment and Amy & Nathan have moved in. We're kind of homeless and when we get back from MD we'll be staying with my very sweet and generous cousin, Kristin!

I have to give a big huge thank you to all of you who helped me with our move!! Oh wow, I could not have done it without you! Lindsay & Liv are about a trillion times better at packing than I am! The whole Parsons family spent an entire evening boxing up Robby's books - there really are THAT many! Liz watched baby Robby so I didn't have to have him following me around... Amy came and saved the day and helped finish getting ready for the carpet cleaners! Ah, and thank you for all the other offers for help we received! We have the most awesome group of friends! Thank you all!

We flew to MD Thursday and it was a great flight! Robby is such a good boy. When he starts fussing we just hold him up to wave to the people behind him and he lights up. Everyone loved him.

Today we took family pictures with my family - I think the last time we had a professional photographer was before Andrew & Sarah's mission.... like 10 years ago. And no good family pictures of everyone for years and years. So my parents hired someone to come take pictures at their house just before we all hopped in the car to drive down to VA Beach.

We took a few snapshots with our own camera so here's a little preview of what they'll look like...

Our little family...

Babu & Dedu (Russian for G&G) with all 10 grandkids! The 3 little boys were all born last year - Robby in April, Joeseph in October, and Rocky in August.


A really bad angle of the shot of just the original Pincock siblings. We're not in our usual order - it's Sarah, Tabitha, Vanessa, Dad & Mom, me, Joel, Andrew & Rachel.

So now we're here in VA Beach! The water is FREEZING but baby Robby could not get enough of it. No one else was going in the water but he kept racing towards it... I'd stand him where the waves were breaking thinking he'd be a little scared but he just kept wanting to go further in. It was really cute! I'm excited to spend the whole week here!

I don't have my laptop so I'll have to try to post again before Rob leaves Tues (he has to leave early for work) since he'll take his with him. But if I don't just know we're enjoying soaking up some sun and just relaxing with family!

5 comments:

Lobdell family said...

YOur family looks great. How is Vanessa doing? WHen she lived in Montreal we were only 2 hours apart but were never able to catch up with eachother. I love your family pictures.

Malea said...

Es, thanks so much for posting your family pics! I haven't seen some of your siblings for years! How crazy that we're all getting older. And, there are SO many grandchildren! Tell everyone hi from me!

PS I'm SO sorry about the boxes again!!!

Lindsay Jane said...

The picture of your parents with all of the grandkids just made me giggle! I LOVE how many of them there are and that they all make me happy because I know at least one of their parents.

Cindy said...

Those are such good pictures! I can't wait to see more.. It's fun to see pictures of your siblings. It looks like you guys are having SO mcuh fun! How cute that Robbie loves the water. You should have got video of him. Can't wait till you get back and we can do lunch and chat!

Olivia Carter said...

Whoa! You guys are such a beautiful family!