Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mini Russia Reunion

Hurray for Tiffany coming to town! Nancy and I had been trying to get together for weeks - we both live in Utah so it should be easy but it never happens - and then when we heard Tiff was coming we jumped into action!

For those who didn't know I taught English in Voronezh, Russia for several months in 2004 for a program called ILP. We had a small group of girls there and we each lived with host families except our two head teachers whose apartment became a bit of a sanctuary.... anyway.... I could go on and on about that but the point is 3 of us were able to get together last night and it was a blast! Nancy said it all and I'm stealing her pictures! :)

Nancy w/ her little girl, Rachel, Tiffany, and Robby & me.

Rachel is a couple months younger than Robby but seems to always be just right behind him in all those developmental things like crawling and now she's just about to be walking! So cute!

Tiff's been on a mission the last year & a half and I can't even remember the last time I saw her before that.... it was great to see her!

I miss all you Russia girls! It was such a crazy memorable experience and I'm so glad I shared it with all of you! Woot.

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Woot for the Russians!

Lobdell family said...

DIdn't you serve a mission in Russia or was that your Sara?

natalie said...

I am SOOOOO jealous! You guys all look so cute. I wish I could have been there!