Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas activities...



I am very lucky to have had the same group of girlfriends for the last 15 years! It's even more lucky that we are ALL living in Utah right now! We've all made our way out from the east coast one way or another... We were able to get together for lunch before some of us left town for the holidays! I love these girls...


Gingerbread house making party at Andrew & Becca's! Rob kind of took over creative control of ours which was alright... I was trying to help Quattro build one of his own but he was eating the candy as fast as I could put it on there.... he'd grab it right off his house... or Sydney's house... or Annie's... didn't make the girls very happy! But it was a fun night!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That looks like SO much fun! You ladies are REALLY lucky! Miss you!
I can't believe how Robby looks like such a big boy! He;s SO cute!