Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Part III

Ok this is the LAST Thanksgiving weekend post.....

Saturday we went up to Hyrum to my uncle Brigham's house.... it was so much fun! I wish I'd taken more pictures - especially some with my parents in it!! :( Brigham and Kristie have an amazing home and really awesome kids. They have a couple of miniature horses, goats, a rabbit, cat, dog.... needless to say, Quattro had a ball!




Kristie (my aunt) said she will take the little horse and cart down to the post office, about a mile away, instead of driving. The more the horses are ridden and played with the better off they are so she was happy to let all of our kids take turns on them.


Or you could just have some cousins pull you around!


My cute cousin Rachel plays the harp beautifully! Rob was testing out his musical skills....


It was such a fun day! We had a lot of fun getting to know my uncle, aunt, and cousins better! Hope we can get together again soon!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

MAN! I SO wish I had a little pony to ride into town to go to the post office. That's gotta be the coolest EVER!

Dayna said...

looks like fun!