Tuesday, December 30, 2008

4 years

I came home from the gym one day.... December 18th to be specific... to find this:


"Did I pick up the house before I left this morning?" I thought to myself... then I noticed the smell of cleaning stuff.... and then saw this:


I was shocked! My first thought was, "Rob hired someone to come over here and clean and bring me flowers?" Then I saw my laptop shoved under the couch... "Oh, ROB came home from work and cleaned the house and brought me flowers?!?" Yup! Happy Anniversary to ME! I was shocked. He had come home while I was at the gym and cleaned.... I actually shed tears of joy.... :)

I don't know what was more surprising.... the clean house or my husband coming home after work looking like THIS:

No beard!!!!!!!!!! He shaved! For me! Wow! He had kissed me goodbye when he left in the morning at the crack of dawn and I didn't notice! I screamed out loud when I saw his face after work! Hurray!


(looks like we broke our white shirt trend... but we did go shopping at Wal-Mart again after dinner, hot date, I know!)

So Happy 4 Year Anniversary to us! Thank you, Rob, for a wonderful day full of happy surprises! You make me happy! And I love you.

PS - I'm soooo behind on posting so brace yourself....

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great present!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, pretty sure those are the best presents! Good job winning points Rob.

Mike said...

MUCH better without the beard...good job Rob(by)!

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet! happy anniversary!!

Olivia Carter said...

What a sweet husband! Remind mine about the cleaning in on April 24th!

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

How Adorable! There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house... now that is sexy!!! Happy Anniversary! Love the shaved look :)

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great surprise!

Liz said...

Wow! I am impressed! Good work! Cleaning, flowers, and no beard! Seriously an impressive list! Hope you had a great anniversary, Chrsitmas, and New Year's. We'll just add them all onto the lsit there! We miss you and hope you are happy and doing well. Love you!