Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fight song

The kid is OBSESSED. Lately Robby has been asking for me to sing the BYU Fight Song over and over again... today I had the genius idea to find the fight song on YouTube so I wouldn't have to keep singing it! Just watch his joy......



.....and this lasted for about 30 minutes this morning.... and then again this afternoon! :) My favorite thing is that he's always a few seconds ahead on the motions - doing the rah rahs too early, then rolling his arms for goooo too early, and the arm out for the COUGARS..... ahh.... he makes me laugh! After watching a few different fight song versions we watched a few of the videos of Cosmo but he was getting upset that there wasn't football or basketball in the videos so we went back to the fight song....

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ah! I love that Robby & all his cuteness. Trying to take pictures with him & having him go "Rah, Rah" & do the little motions! So cute!

Aubrey said...

oh that is so cute! i love hearing little kids sing. go cougars!

Dayna said...

He is so cute!!! And SO SMART. I love all the motions and him asking "so nice" for you to do it again with his "Please". So cute!!!