Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Computer time....

Does this picture surprise anyone??


Most of our close friends & family know that Rob and I can often be found at home, watching a show, each of us with our laptops on our laps.... we've been teased quite a bit for this actually! "The new age couple!" So really, it's no surprise Robby has learned by example....

As I said before I use YouTube to show Robby "rah rah" videos when I get sick of singing! Now he always wants to watch them! He also always knows whose computer he wants to watch them on - it differs. "Watch rah rah MOMMY's puter!" or "Watch daddy's puter NOWWWW!"

And we've found so many different BYU/Cosmo video clips.... he'll say, "Not dis rah rah!" "Mommy, basball rah rah!" Oh... Cosmo at the basketball game, 2 little girls singing the cougar fight song, Cosmo skiing.... it goes on and on! And he sees the little picture on the sidebar of other videos and he'll point to which ones he wants to watch.... we also watch some Signing Time songs and other stuff - but you have to be careful what you click on on YouTube! Which makes me glad he can't use the mouse pad himself but nervous that he's already getting used to the computer! Yikes!

This is really funny and cute but it means that anytime I want to check something on my computer I'm going to get demands to watch "rah rah" and while it seemed like a great idea before it's getting old!! I had to sneaky check my email while he was in the bath today! Ah well! He makes me laugh....

5 comments:

Warburtons said...

He is so cute, ES!!! I love it!

Dayna said...

Funny to think that when he gets older he'll think we're SOOOO OLD for living in a time when there was NO YOUTUBE.

What a funny little boy!!!

Amanda and William said...

I love this picture. It was about time all Parsons's are glued to their laptops.

Cindy said...

That's so funny! Jared and I do the same thing. I have to wait til Jack's sleeping to use the internet too because all he wants to watch is "Tommy" (Thomas the Tank) music videos. These boys are SO funny!

Maran said...

Ha! Scott and I are the same way. The lap top is always on our laps while the TV is on. Robby is so cute!