Thursday, February 19, 2009

practice pictures!

Which face is cuter?

This one:


or this one?


or maybe this one??

(he was in the bath and said he needed to go potty so I sat him on the toilet and then he was cold so I put his towel around his shoulders - he said, "ooo, ree-dee warm!" he's hilarious)

So Rob got me a nice camera for Christmas and I've been trying to figure out how to use it! Last night I went to a class at Allen's that was cheap and pretty helpful! I'm really excited to learn more and get better and better.... could this face, or his pictures, get any cuter? We shall see!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really can't decide...he is adorable in all of the pictures!!

Olivia Carter said...

I'm glad you went to the Allens( I like that place) I'll have to go with you, if I can ever get a camera!

brooke said...

I love bath shots! very cute.
They're all adorable, but my fav might be #2.
cute squinty eyes.

Dayna said...

I love them all!!! He is such a sweet boy. What adorable pictures. I still can't get over how cute he was at lunch- and he could say my name! I love it

Kim Goddard said...

Don't you love having a nice camera?! It makes you want to take pictures of the your kids ALL DAY LONG huh! Fun stuff!

Warburtons said...

He is such a cute kid!!!

The Romney Family said...

I think the first one is my favorite. Wait, no, the second. Yes, definitely the second. Or...maybe the third? haha Esther, he is just such a cutie! We love him so much! And oh my gosh, I love the way you type his quotes ("ree-dee warm"). I can TOTALLY hear him saying everything!