Thursday, April 30, 2009

5 little ducks went out to play...

Yesterday we went to the BYU duck pond and surprise surprise there were tons of adorable little baby ducklings!!! Amanda and I had just been there a week before and saw no signs of baby ducks so it was just lucky for us to be there again at the right time.

They were so adorable! The yellow one especially!


These two "bigger babies" were just hanging out on the grass the whole time. A girl picked them up and Robby got to pet them for a second which he thought was awesome. I guess these ducks get used to people fast! (They're at the BYU Botany Pond)

Yeah for new baby ducks and beautiful weather! Here's to hoping spring is here to stay!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Romney Family said...

That's so funny--we were at the pond yesterday too! I wish we'd caught you at the right time. Glad you guys had fun. I am in love with the little ducklings--I made Nathan promise to let me get one as a pet someday!

The Romney Family said...

P.S. I just posted this comment on an earlier post, but I'm not sure you'll ever see it! I was wondering if you could maybe email me the highest quality version of that picture of you all with Cosmo from Robby's birthday party (the one with you, Rob and Quattro all together)? No hurry, just whenever you have a minute...

Olivia Carter said...

Ah Robby so cute! I'm going to have to take the kiddos over there- how fun! We should go out to farm country. I wonder if any babies are being born round those parts.

Dayna said...

those little ducklings are tiny! i bet robby loved that.

Nancy said...

I love the BYU Botany Pond!