Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

I had a great Mother's Day weekend this year! Saturday Amanda came and played with Robby while Rob and I ran some errands. Later that night I discovered these adorable pictures Amanda took on my camera!



Then we went to the APX company party which I didn't take pictures of so Liv & Linds can you send me some?? :) It was a ton of fun - Robby cried when we left... they had moon bounces and great food and I even won a little IPOD! It was awesome!

After the APX party we went to meet my cousin Lindsey in the canyon for a little party she was having. She lives in CA so we never get to see each other - it's so great to see her kids and see her as a mommy!


(Mirabelle, me, Robby, Jasper, Lindsey)

Then Sunday morning Rob let me sleep in while he got up with Quattro. It was nice to take my time and take a shower... I came in the living room to find some awesome Mother's Day gifts! Amanda had apparently taken all those cute pictures to help Rob make that cute accordian picture card! Amanda helped Quattro make the grapes picture, the bag with his handprints and footprints, little flower pot, and painted potholder!




Then Rob made German Pancakes, with a little of my help ;), and then we had meetings before church. Rob also had to speak in church which was nice to hear him talk and Robby actually slept through half of sacrament meeting so that was a double bonus. And as an extra mother's day gift Robby went to nursery with no crying or sadness at all! He was so excited to go! Yeah!

After church we went to Andrew & Becca's for dinner. We had bought some nice steaks at Costco which were really yummy! And I got one semi good picture of me and Robby before he refused to cooperate!



Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

That picture of you and Robby is SO CUTE- my mother's day picture not so cute but you got a great one!

And those cute crafts were just adorable.

I'll email out some pics. I didn't get great ones this year but I've got a couple I'll email on.

Erika said...

Can I just say...You are too dang cute! It is fun to read about what you are up to. I really wish that I could get to know you guys better and be a part of the MD crew...well, at least a small part. I am glad that you had a fabulous mother's day! Enjoy!

Oh, I also hope that you are feeling better! You are still in my thoughts! Hugs, Erika

Malea said...

Es, what a great Mother's Day! When I have kids, can you loan Amanda out to help my kids make me cute stuff?!

Cindy said...

I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! You deserve it!