Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mt Timpanogos Park

It certainly was an "outdoorsy" weekend for us! Saturday after we got back from camping we (er, me) took a big nap and then we all washed one layer of outdoors off and then zipped off to meet Andrew & Becca and Amy & Nathan at Mt Timpanogos Park for a little picnic and hanging out.

I'd never been to that park before - it's in Provo Canyon, between the 2 Canyon parks (Cayon Glen & Canyon View), there's just a little sign pointing off to the left and then it's tucked away back there... it was beautiful!



Aren't they just the cutest family? Little Kate is such a doll & loves sucking on apples...


Robby just had a blast walking all over the place!!!


The happy couple.... Rob sure is happy to be spending all this time in the great outdoors... and I'm happy for shade. ;)

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ewww... your hair is SO CUTE in that bottom pic! Good job being "outdoors-y"

stephanie said...

I miss the Provo Canyon! I love the Provo Canyon - Rob and I spent a Sunday afternoon there the first time I visited him in Utah, aka when we hooked up... so some good memories there :)

Smithy said...

whoa! way to go being outsoorsy! looks like it was fun and not too hot!

Dayna said...

Just catching up on your blog... Happy (belated) Mother's Day! Sounds like you have been enjoying the beautiful spring/summer weather lately. I love this time of year. And I have to tell you... you look like such a FOX in all your pictures- I love your long hair!!