Monday, March 09, 2009

DWTS - what the heck?

I have had on and off again interest in the show Dancing With the Stars. It's nowhere near as awesome or fun as So You Think You Can Dance but it's still a show about dancing....

Tonight I turned on the TV and saw DWTS was on, only like 15 min left, so I switched to it.... watched Denise Richards dance and then, what the heck, Melissa Rycroft from the BACHELOR? I guess Nancy O'Dell who was supposed to be Tony's partner got injured and had to withdraw so Melissa stepped in. She only had 2 days to learn her dance and I thought it was pretty dang good, especially for a first week dance. But MELISSA? Wow..... random. Um, and that's totally her picture from the Bachelor - yes?


Then I got online to try and figure out more details and noticed Ty Murray and his partner is CHELSIE HIGHTOWER!!!!!!! From SYTYCD! She was my favorite! She is from Orem. I don't think I've blogged about this but I've seen her at my gym a couple of times - the Gold's Gym on 8th North - and the first time I nearly fell over!!! Ahhh! I would've loved to say hi and tell her I thought she was great but it would be a little awkward to interrupt her work out! It was just neat to see her! She's tiny.

Soooo! Looks like I'll be adding DWTS to my DVR recordings!!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Just as Scott & I dropped watching that show it gets cool!

Lindsay Jane said...

I turned the channel in time to see this...and I nearly died! I'm so proud of her for holding her head high.

Tara said...

Ok I loved Chelsea too so I think I am going to add this show just because of her. Thanks for the tip!