Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Laptime Reunion


A few weeks ago I was at the Orem Library and happened to grab a newsletter and noticed they had a schedule of volunteers for Laptime. February 19th caught my eye - Zianna Whetten!! We got to know and love this amazing lady back in our Skyview days in the 191st ward where her husband was the bishop! Sister Whetten was so surprised to see us all at laptime and thrilled to know we came especially to see her - Lindsay even came from work in the middle of the day! It was a great little reunion. As Sister Whetten said, "it's candy for my heart."

And does anyone have her email address so I can send her this picture??
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shauna said...

oh i love her...

"candy for my heart" i am totally going to use that. So adorable.

stephanie said...

Oh, dear Sister Whetton!!

She *sprinkles* my life with love! (If I could, I would attach a container of sprinkles to this comment)

Olivia Carter said...

Oh, that was so much fun! I'm glad we went & thanks to you for finding out that it was going on- SO FUN!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Oh, Zina. What a gem, I love that lady. Good job girls making her day.