Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Robby's new do

Robby's hair had been getting so scruffy! I had taken him to Cookie Cutters a couple of times and really liked it but just didn't want to spend the money on it right now. But it was getting so long....




So I decided to just do it myself. Tonight. Without Rob here to help. You'd think that with a mom whose a hairdresser, and little sister is too, I'd have inherited SOME skill.... no. I'm pretty sure Rob will have to go over the haircut later but oh well. It's shorter! Oh and it took me like 15 minutes to convince him to let me do it. He was scared of the clippers.... ah.... but doesn't he look cute? I always forget how much I like him with short hair.



8 comments:

Tara said...

He is so darling, great work on the cut, you wouldn't know that a professional hadn't done it. Such a handsome little one. I'm glad he and darci got to see one another today!

Anonymous said...

i love the new do!! he looks like such a little man now!

Olivia Carter said...

Ah! Good job! He looks SO CUTE!

Becky said...

cute little guy! and i have to say, you did an awesome job with the cut. a friend of mine is teaching me how to cut garretts hair, and i get so nervous doing it!! it literally took me 45 minutes to do a "trim". ahh, atleast i didnt butcher it. great work!

Kim Goddard said...

Oh it makes him look SO big!!!!!

Malea said...

Yea! Very nicely done! He looks great and I think you did inhereit some of that hair-doing ability...you always have GREAT hair.

Dayna said...

good job!! he looks so cute!!!

Ashley Hall said...

I'm so impressed! I need to learn to cut hair. He's such a cutie! Thanks for your advice on the baby food. I actually saw that website on your blog forever ago so I've looked at it several times. It's great. I might just break and get a petunia pickle bottom too. They are so cute and so nice. My birthday is coming up kind of soon...:)