Monday, November 17, 2008

More haircuts!

As I mentioned below Rob's mountain man beard has driven me a little crazy at times and after months of not trimming it at all he finally shaved it down and gave himself a decent haircut!

Before:


After:

It's not the best pic of his hair but he's wearing a hat in pretty much every other picture! Go figure! :)

And not like I was looking much better. It'd been months since I'd gotten my hair done and those roots were looking a little frightening!

Before:


After:

Can I tell you how excited I am that my hair is getting LONG? Hurray!

And thanks Stacy for making my hair pretty again!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

And your hair looks freaking AMAZING!

Dayna said...

Wow. Your hair looks gorgeous- and long!! I love the highlights and the layers. Alright. That's it. I need to get my hair done. I have nastified roots. You've motivated me, so, thank you.

Tara said...

Love the hair! And I also love the title of the last blog... took me a minute but I think it would "I love Robert Ernest Parsons the third - Esther Noelle Pincock"??

RS said...

Esther- this is Katie, umm your hair pretty much always looks beautiful and I'm jealous! You really look gorgeous in these pictures!

Sara said...

Hey! love your highlights :) There is just something about getting your hair done that always makes me so happy :) LOVE IT. wow robby is that you??!?!?!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Hey Esther! I just realized that I don't have you on my blog list...I don't know how I missed that...all this stuff I need to catch up on. Anyway, my friend Jenn took our pictures out in Lehi. She is really cheap right now, but will be raising her prices soon since she is getting more business. Let me know if you want her number.