Sunday, November 30, 2008

Orem City Lights


Last Monday night I went with Andrew & Becca's family (Rob was working late) to see Orem City turn on the lights. Robby would NOT stay next to us - he wanted to run up to the people putting on the little program and dance around in front of everyone. He ran up to the front giving people high fives and he made friends with Miss Orem. After their program was over she came over saying, "I had to come meet my little friend! What a little flirt!" So we got a few pictures of him and her - he was just staring at her smiling.... ahh my little Quattro.

9 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

So cute! I love that he has a little crush!

Anonymous said...

STARING and smiling, I love it... he's got 110% personality :D

Dayna said...

Haha that is so funny and TOO CUTE!

Maran said...

What a cute little flirt!

Lobdell family said...

These entris were really good. Can yu eail me thecurrent addresses of your siblings. jill.braves@gmail.com
My little brother is trying to send out wedding invitations to all of his Utah cousins. Happy birthday to Robby!!

Olivia Carter said...

Hahah! He's scared of Cosmo but give him Miss Orem & he's happy! SO CUTE!

Nancy said...

Look at that face! He knows he's all that :)

Smithy said...

Quite the ladies man! Good thing Syd wasn't there or she might have been jealous.

Amanda and William said...

This is probably one of the cutest things I have seen quatro do yet. Oh my. He looks like a little BOY in these pictures!