Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday photo shoot & other moments

So these are pre haircut pictures... I don't know why he's folding his arms here but it's cute. And in all the pictures I was taking he kept doing that toungue sticking out to the side thing...


And you gotta do some of the mommy & me ones....



This is the face he does when you say, "give me a smile!" He does this funny little blinking thing.


He wore this safari hat of Rob's all around the house the other day...


Robby has been "talking" a lot more lately! Everything has a "shh" sound to the end of it it seems.... "eyeshh" "iceshh" "washhhh" Today I handed him a couple of crackers and then walked away and then heard him saying, "one, two... one, two," while pointing to the crackers! I know he can say one and two but I didn't really realize he knew what it meant but there he was counting the crackers I gave him! So he's not saying it quite as well as he did before I whipped out the camera but isn't that always how it goes? And usually when I say ABC he tries to fingerspell ABC! It's so cute! He can't really do it with the crackers in his hand but that's what he's trying to do.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the proud fist to the chest for "I love you" Es, it's so fun to see him in action, I love it!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh, that kid just keeps getting cuter! Rob has that adorable vest too- (Auntie Linds is the best, eh?) And I love the "give me a smile" face. Rob makes a smiliar face - even with the eyes closed too- so odd!

brooke said...

What a cutie! He's really smart too. He's a good visual mix of you and your hubby. Little boys are a blast. and they adore their mommies.

Dayna said...

I totally agree with the above statement-he really is a perfect mix of you both. I was thinking that very thing while looking at all these pictures. He is such a sweet smart little boy! You are so lucky!

Eaton Family said...

Es he is so adorable!

Cindy said...

He is getting SO smart! What a cute little guy! I love the hair cut! :)

Sarah Mickalson said...

He looks so much older than when we saw you guys in July! Hes adorable