Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight

We didn't wait in line for the midnight showing but thanks to Malea we had awesome seats for a Friday night 7 pm showing at Thanksgiving Point. We had Malea, lots of Liv's family, my sis in laws Becca and Amy, Tara, Tiff, Linds, Mary.... awesome group of girls! And the audience was hilarious - everyone ooooo-ing and ahhhh-ing and screaming and laughing.... it was great!



I really liked the movie! I went into it with low expectations - I've been so annoyed at all the previews and Bella's voice.... "your skin is cold as ice..." ughhhhh..... but really it was better that I thought it would be! She didn't bug me as much in the movie. And Edward was great! I thought some of the best characters were the dumb high school kids - especially Mike & Jessica. She was so believable. It was so fun! Most of all it was an awesome girls night out!

Who's seen it? Did you like it?

6 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

So you liked it? I haven't seen it yet, I may wait until Robyn gets here on the 9th, if I can wait that long. :)

Dayna said...

Seen it- Loved it! Cute shirts!

Olivia Carter said...

That was a blast, huh? Did you ever get the pics I email out?

Kristen said...

I totally agree about the previews! I thought Bella was going to be so annoying, but I ended up liking her in the movie.

Tiffany said...

That was SO much fun! A nice break to just do something with girls again. :) Can you email me those group pictures?

Anonymous said...

i had no idea that you are a twilight fan. looks like a fun outing!

i loved, loved the books. but hated the movie...i even saw it twice to try to change my mind but i thought it was so cheesy and random.

maybe the next one will be better.