Friday, June 12, 2009

Babu & Berto....



I don't know why I've been in an "interviewing Robby" mood but he's just at such a fun age and says funny things.... I mentioned Babu (that's my mom - short for Babushka, which is Russian for Grandma) and he said, "MY Babu!" I just thought it was cute... And Dyedu is my dad, short for Dedushka, or Grandpa.....

So the pirate tattoo is still on from Rob Carter's birthday party on Wednesday! Look at these cute kids:



And one of the girls, of course! ;)
Happy 2nd Birthday Berto! We love you!


3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so darling in that pirate outfit. I love it.

andrea. said...

robbie is SO SO cute!! looks like such a fun party...i like that the adults dressed up to! you crack me up!

Lindsay Jane said...

He is so cute! That picture of him is good enough to frame.