Tuesday, June 09, 2009

This is kind of embarrassing....


So I've mentioned before that I love Chelsie Hightower... She was one of my favorite's on SYTYCD and then she was one of the pro's this season on Dancing With The Stars so that was fun watching her dance again....

She's from Orem so it's not too big a shock that I've seen her at Gold's Gym here a few times but it's always so exciting! I've never said anything to her - I just feel like that'd be annoying for someone to come up to you while you're trying to work out and be a normal person... and it's just fun for me to see her anyway!

She was there today and Liv talked me into trying to get a sneak picture of her. I kind of feel like a stalker but oh well.... she was on the stair stepper and we were about to do our cardio so I started mine out by going on the stair stepper next to her! So this is the pic Liv got with her phone.... ahhhh how embarrassing!


Ok there's me in my booty shorts and you can't even really see her but I promise it was her. :)

Chelsie - if for some reason you ever see this just know I think you're a great dancer and I promise I'm not a stalker!

Hopefully she wouldn't think I was too big of a weirdo and just appreciate that I'm a big fan! Who VOTED for her! :)

Speaking of So You Think You Can Dance..... have you guys been watching this season?? It's so great! I was so angry they cut Natalie (red head who was Kaytee's roomate from last year) - she was so good and it seemed so random! I don't have any big favorites yet - I feel bad for the people in the top 20 who didn't get much coverage because then they won't get as many votes this week.... I noticed (here) there's another girl from Orem, UT this year, Randi Evans.

Here's the top 20:

11 comments:

jessamyn said...

I would have done exactly the same thing! Hello just like being on stephanie meyer's website ;)
I love Chelsie Hightower and I can't wait for tomorrow night and the real first episode of SYTYCD!

mostly Stacy said...

I love it! I think Chelsi Hightower totally counts as a celebrity, she's fantastic!

Nancy said...

Es, you're so cute. :)

andrea. said...

you crack me up!! now i get it!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh man it was SO not embarrassing! It's hard to get a pic when you are pretending to be talking on the phone while you take the pic so the fact that you are both in it is AMAZING!

I'm glad you did it- if it were someone I loved I'd totally make you take a sneaky pic for me!

tara said...

I love it! I would want to do the same thing because I loved Chelsie too. And yes, SYTYCD screwed the pooch completely when they cut Natalie. She was my fav. I'm excited for tonight's show!

Rosie and Derek said...

Awesome! :) I love that you were able to get a picture.
I saw NieNie at Target a couple of weeks ago and I was so excited! I should have talked to her...

Cindy said...

That's so cool! I really like her too! I love that show!!

MoJo said...

That is hilarious! I totally would've done the same thing, but...isn't there a flash on the camera? She's looking right at the camera, I bet she totally knew. I can see her laughing all the way home and telling her friends, "Yeah, there was another 'sneaky fan' at the gym today" hahaha

MoJo said...

ps: I thought there were a lot of great dancers on Tuesday night. Kayla and Max did an AWESOME samba! I wanted to jump up and start shaking it with them!

Sarah said...

That is too hilarious. That makes me laugh and like you even more. I think she's great too and I love this years show. Next time you see her there you should ask her to sign that pic.