Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Summer buzz....

Robby's hair was getting super long and shaggy so we decided to buzz it all off!

Here he is all ready for his haircut.... yeah, he looks ok here but by the time we were done with the clippers there were lots of tears.... my neighbor upstairs saw us at church later that day and said, "ooooh, is that what you were doing? I could hear him crying and you trying to sing songs to calm him down...." Yeah, that's how it went. But we got it done!


Do you see how it was almost like a little rat tail in the back? Ew!


And now look at that head? So cute! Both these boys are pretty cute I think... ;)

What is it about a buzz? Some elderly guy at church yesterday saw Robby's head and it seemed almost like he just HAD to touch it! He just kind of patted his head and smiled.... who doesn't like how that soft fuzzy head feels?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

andrea. said...

i think his hair looks adorable!! what little boy doesn't LOVE his hair buzzed...sometimes i wish i could sport that!

The Romney Family said...

I love it, Es--he just looks so stinkin OLD.

Olivia Carter said...

And he's so cute! It makes him look like a little boy- love it!

Nancy said...

I love his buzz!

My husband is still a fan of summer/all-year-round buzz cuts.

Rosie and Derek said...

I love buzz cuts in the summer. And wow, he looks like such a big boy!

Cindy said...

Love the buzz.. I'm so tempted to do Jack's hair again! It looks so cute on him!