Saturday, June 13, 2009

Borrowing a baby....

Last night I had the opportunity to hang out with this little doll of a girl....


How cute is she???

It reminded me of the mommy & me photo shoots Robby and I used to do.... like this one.

Thanks, Amy & Nathan, for letting me watch Kate last night! It was wonderful to hold her and sing her to almost sleep on my chest... just nice to be around such a sweet little spirit like Kate!

Reminds me how much I want a baby... which we are working on.... I've gone through 2 cycles w/o seeming to ovulate which is very strange for me.... but I guess my body is just trying to get back to normal... hopefully soon...

so thank you for the baby love!

4 comments:

Dayna said...

she is so cute! i wanna borrow her too!

The Romney Family said...

Esther, you are so sweet! Thank YOU for watching her so we could make it to the temple together! What a great night for us. I'm soooo glad she was good for you. :) And that picture of you two is absolutely adorable. We can't wait till you have another little one of your own--you are such a great mommy. And you need a little girl. :)

By the way, Dayna--you can borrow her anytime, too. We're always happy to accept any babysitting offers!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh so cute! Glad you had fun- and I miss you guys SO MUCH!

Lindsay Jane said...

She is so cute - and I'm glad you got to steal a baby. I know the feeling...