Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mommy & me photo shoot!


Oh the things you do to try to keep your baby awake and entertained those last few moments of the day.... Robby loves being outside so we pretty much always go for a walk in the stroller with dad and that's fun for all of us. Last night after our walk we still had about 45 minutes to go and he was especially... how do you say... wanting to be entertained?? ;D Whenever he sees the camera pointed at him he just stares at it... and then when the little red light comes on to focus the picture he makes the funniest face... this kept him entertained for almost a good 15 minutes. I'll only post a select few but know there are many more where these came from.

...these pictures made me laugh so hard - it looks like I said, "ok now on this one lets make the weirdest faces possible!" and that we did! Ahh....



5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

oh my heck Es! Those are SO STINKING CUTE! I love the last one ('cause its so sweet) but I have to say that the top one with the funny faces is my favorite!

MEREDITH said...

Esther your littl guy is so cute... Congratulations!!!!! I honestly can't believe where time goes because it seems like just yesterday you found out you were having a baby boy!!! Well again congrats he is darling.

Anonymous said...

Esther! I am so happy that you found my blog and that now I've found yours. Hooray! Both of your Robbys are darling. Where are you? What are you guys doing? I need to e.mail you; I need a whole life update!

Anonymous said...

Love his darling faces! I need to see him because he is getting so big!

Nancy said...

That last one is so cute!