Thursday, September 27, 2007

Halloween, here we come!


I just bought Robby IV's Halloween costume on ebay! Well, Robby the dad picked it out actually... it's the cutest thing I could find - especially when I tried to picture him in the costumes... I was actually in the process of buying it on another website when by the time I got to the third step of the checkout it had already been purchased!

I'm excited to take him to all sorts of Halloween activities... we're going to need to get some good use out of this outfit! We'll have to hit up all the trunk or treats in Provo!

Now I just have to figure out what Rob and I will be to go with our cute, cuddly, little lion! Suggestions?

5 comments:

natalie said...

You could be Dorothy, Robby could be the scarecrow, and little Robby could be the lion, I'm a genious!

Miss your face!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

My vote is zoo keepers or safari people. Cute, fun, and most of all EASY.

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my heck! I love it! Even cuter than the one we saw at that one Halloween store! I like Alicias idea too- cheap and easy! But you guys don't necessarily HAVE to match. I mean, last year you were an angel and Jack Bauer. And you guys both looked great!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

soo cute!! My son is going to be a Lion for Halloween too :-)

Anonymous said...

Robby could be the ring master and you the lovely assistant (like at a circus) and have a flaming hoola-hoop for the lion to jump through! or you could also be a lion and Rob could be Daniel (as in the lion's den story?)... possibilities are endless... Lion King characters... hunters...