Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Robby & Jack...



Ok so this is basically "Separated at Birth" part 2... Had to post these pictures from today! These cute little boys are 11 days apart and just ridiculously similar... So Liv called me to invite me to go walking with her and Cindy and their friend Stephanie and all our little babies in the canyon. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not usually the "out-doorsy" type and shy away from activities like this but a chance to get together with other mommies sounded fun!

When Cindy pulled out her stroller I have to say I wasn't surprised at all when I saw baby Jack had the same stroller as baby Robby... and when Cindy talked about how when Jack was little he didn't love to just stroll around and sometimes just wanted to be picked up - yeah, we both seemed pretty used to strolling with one hand while carrying baby in the other. But I guess most mommies develop that skill, huh?

After my post last time I remembered so many other things that were similar but can't remember them all now... they had the same little wrist rattles, both have dark eyes but they're not quite brown, even a little green, but not a definite color... and I think the matching double cowlicks is too big of a coincidence. When we tried to get their picture together little Robby just kept trying to grab Jack's face... pretty cute.


Well it was a wonderful afternoon! Thanks for inviting me ladies! :)

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

That was just too much fun wasn't it? We need to make a weekly thing of it. And Robby & Jack can see each other at Library Babies too maybe! YEAH for twins!