Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Congratulations Amy & Nathan!



So my darling sister in law recently got engaged to her long time sweetheart. Hip hip hurray! We got to watch her try on some wedding dresses Saturday afternoon and I've had fun looking at links to bridesmaid dresses... They are a really cute couple... ah, young love! Have we really been married for almost 3 years already? Time sure goes by fast.. although I am happy to be done with all the wedding business and to be much more settled into our married life together... now with a baby we're trying to figure out this next step... parenthood. Well, anyways, we are looking forward to their wedding this December.

I think Nathan will make a fine addition to the in-law section of the Parsons' family. Kind of helps that half of the group are original Pincocks - as in me and my brother Andrew. Yeah, for those of you who don't know, I married my brother's brother in law. No, that is not illegal or considered incest. Just convenient! To clarify see the pictures below - there's me & Robby, and then my brother Andrew and Robby's sister Becca... and their 3 lovely children. It's fun because we can see more of what the Pincock/Parsons gene mix can produce - I think our little Robby looks pretty different from their kids but we'll see as time goes on. Oh, and did I mention their younger son is also named Robby? Maybe I should save that for another post...


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute pictures...Robby's sisters sure do look alike, but I'd agree w/ you that Robby IV looks different from his cousins.

Lindsay Jane said...

Is Amy's ring yellow gold?

Esther Noelle said...

No - it's silver... well that was a fake ring in the picture and she should be getting her real one any day! Her real one I'm pretty sure will be silver or platinum... with a round diamond.