Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sleep, baby! Sleep!


Oh my goodness... we have had an interesting time trying to get Robby IV to sleep through the night... Robby III has no problems with that... ;D He was such a good little sleeper until about 4 months where he began waking up several more times a night... and he's kept this up for several weeks. So every night I cross my fingers and pray that it will be better than the last... *sigh*

But he sure does look cute when he IS sleeping! Notice the beautiful quilt my sister Taba made him...

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

we really need to get quilting! Just looking at how pretty that quilt is makes me jealous of her mad skillz

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I love the quilt!

Lindsay Jane said...

We need to learn to quilt. The fact that Taba could make something so beautiful all by herself is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love that he actually USES his quilt, it will be his precious blankey for life, I'm sure (especially being half Pincock!)

Anonymous said...

That IS a beautiful quilt. And a beautiful baby :)