Saturday, September 22, 2007

BYU 31 Air Force 6


The football game went pretty well today--a world of difference between last week and this week. Today they had one poor offensive possession and one poor defensive possession, but the rest of the game they played really well, as opposed to a night full of disappointments last week. Next week we play New Mexico in Albuquerque. My parents and my brother Andrew all came to the game with me. Esther stayed home with the baby--well she went to lunch and then to a family thing--but not to the game. It rained most of the second half and we got soaked, but that's ok.

3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Go Cougars!! And thank heavens for them playing well so I have a happy husband! :)

Nancy said...

My husband and I wore matching BYU t-shirts, but we didn't catch the game. :(

Olivia Carter said...

Awesome! Always good to hear when a BYU games goes well!