Monday, September 17, 2007

New Collage...


I LOVE putting pictures in frames - especially frames like this where you have to pick out a bunch, try to make them look good together, find pics for all the different sizes... I just got this frame on Friday and within hours of buying it I'd already had it filled with pictures and hanging on the wall (thanks to a good 2 hour nap by Robby IV). Also I like how this brown frame looks in our front room as opposed to the black one that was in it's place - matches the rest of the pictures. Makes it look more like a real house...

When I do have a real house I'll hang up tons of picture frames, big mirrors, and some of those giant clocks. One day...

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I'm with you, I want tons of pictures and mirrors... framing pictures is just SO expensive right now!

Nancy said...

Fun stuff! Robby IV is getting so big!

We need to put pictures up in our house, too. It seems like I take a million pictures everyday...yet rarely get around to making prints. :)