Saturday, September 15, 2007

He did it!!!

So the night I posted about him sleeping was probably the best night of sleep I've had in... oh... 5 months!!! :) Hurray! From 9 pm to 6 am I didn't hear one peep from him! And wow, what a difference a good night sleep makes! Just look at this happy face:


Well, ok, he pretty much always smiles, but I was smiling too! Last night was pretty good too and hopefully we're onto something and it's here to stay!

What's not been awesome is that our internet has been down since yesterday morning! Ew! So I keep thinking of things to post about or things I want to look up and can't and it's very frustrating. I'm writing right now from my sister-in-law's apt - we couldn't even wait until Monday for the guy to come fix it! Oh boy we sure are pathetic and internet dependent!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

oh man, Es, that's such great news! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats lady. That is very exciting. I will keep my fingers crossed that this is a new habit.

Lindsay Jane said...

WAAAAHHHOOOO! First step to baby Robby being low maintenance...this is a great day!

Nancy said...

Yay for sleeping through the night. Rachel is so sporadic. Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't. I can't wait until she usually does.