Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Grateful for Robby

Lately in Robby's prayers he keeps saying, "and please bless that we can be grateful for the things that we need..." Hmm... we could interpret that to mean, grateful for our trials? Anyway, we sure are grateful for him. Robby is such a joy - I couldn't even IMAGINE my life without him. And to think I desperately wanted to have a girl first! Ha! Another testament that Heavenly Father has a plan - he gave me this lovable little momma's boy first to hug and kiss and enjoy and I love him so much.




(at Berto's birthday party)

Ok so what have we been up to lately?

Lots and lots of swimming...

with cousins and friends at our clubhouse...


got to go out on Tara & Jeremy's boat one day! So fun!


I even took Robby to Seven Peaks one day with some other girls in my branch and their kids. It was so crowded and crazy but we had fun!


Quattro showing off his tan line at a Primary activity...


"thanks dad!"

And scooter rides
(thanks Will & Amanda)


Do you know this kid can drive the scooter all by himself? Rob actually lets him steer and do the gas! I couldn't believe it till I saw it. It's pretty cute...

Just enjoying the summer!!!



playing at the park...


birthdays...


hiking the Y with dad... Rob said Robby walked almost the whole way up by himself!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, what great pictures! Seriously, lots of fun you guys have been having lately!

Amanda and William said...

So much fun!!! Glad the scooter is getting some smiles out of the Parson fam. We LOVE yall and love your little man so much.