Tuesday, July 06, 2010

more to come...

I've been meaning to write about the other things that have happened this cycle, the IUI and how it was and everything but I'll just tell you right now that it didn't work and now we have other information that is making us need to look at other options for treatments and it's discouraging and frustrating and hard. But. We know Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we will continue to do everything we can to do our part. We have so much to be grateful for right now... I'll give more details later...

4 comments:

Dink said...

I am really sorry to hear that it didn't work!! That is very frustrating. Keep us posted!

Olivia Carter said...

We love you & are saying prayers for you!

Kim said...

Esther I am so sorry. That sucks.

Sarah Mickalson said...

So sorry Esther! I will keep you guys in our prayers!