Friday, August 29, 2008

Doing dishes



Robby wants to wash his hands about 18 times a day. His latest favorite is to push the bench from the kitchen table over to the sink and play in the water, making a huge mess of course.... when he's done I give him a rag and ask him to dry it off which he kind of does - it's very cute. When he splashed a bunch of water out of the tub the other day he saw my reaction and reached down and picked up a washcloth (wet from being IN the tub) and started trying to "dry off" the edge of the tub.... very cute and thoughtful, not so helpful.... ahh.... let's just say this kid keeps me BUSY!



ps - I hate the fact that you have to push pause on the OAR music to watch any videos, sorry about that! I was tempted to remove the whole thing until Rob won that contest for it getting the most hits! (see below) I guess it'll have to stay a little longer....

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ah! That's SO CUTE & he's having a BLAST!

Anonymous said...

I love how always seems to know exactly what he's doing. I like calling him the expert.

Malea said...

What a sweet heart! He looks so "busy" while he "works!" That's so fun to see him learning to be a big boy. Seems like he's growing up so fast!