Friday, August 29, 2008

O.A.R. Contest

A few weeks ago O.A.R. put out a contest seeing who could get the most page impressions with their new player-hence the new music player at the top of the blog. I got an email a couple days ago saying that I had won the contest. I had completely forgotten that it was even a contest and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to help the band and that a lot of people visit our blog. Today I got a personally autographed picture in the mail as a thank you for the help with the promotion. So I want to thank all of you for listening to O.A.R.'s Shattered every time you visit our blog.

4 comments:

AP said...

that's pretty cool! l-u-c-k-y...

Rob Parsons said...

It can go next to my autographed Live from MSG CD :)

Olivia Carter said...

WHOA! That's RAD congrats!

Anonymous said...

Personalized autograph at that! I'm glad it was their number one fan who was the winner!