Friday, August 15, 2008

Potty time


Would you believe that Robby went poop on the potty Wednesday night? He did! It was a really exciting moment!

His reward - getting to use some toliet paper to pretend wipe himself. And lots of cheering and high fives from me!

So, I bought this little potty seat for Robby a few months ago. He's really interested in watching mom and dad use the potty and we'll sit him on his potty seat every now and then. That night he was in the tub and I could tell he was about to poop so I quickly stuck him on the potty. He looked a little unsure but we just waited and I encouraged him to go and then he went!

Even if it's just one less diaper I had to change that's good news. While I don't think he'll be potty trained for real for a long while at least it's a step in the right direction!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats bud! That's quite an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great news! I want you to give me the detes on what you did to teach Robby sign, I would like to teach Darci.