Sunday, April 13, 2008

Company Party!


We had a great time Saturday afternoon at Apx's Company Party! I'm so glad Scott is now working at Apx too so we could all hang out together. The only bad thing about the party is that I did NOT get a picture of Lindsay in her basketball shorts!! Dang it!

It was an awesome party - great food, music, moon bounce, cash box, cotton candy, Rob even played in a bball tournament.... Apx really does know how to throw great parties. It was Robby's first time on a moon bounce and I was a little wobbly and pretty nervous - Liv and I took Robby and Syd together and we were both just holding on to the kids for dear life, trying not to drop them, or get trampled by the bigger kids running past us.... Rob was a little less timid with him and they went down the giant moon bounce slide... Robby had a ball!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

It was a great party huh? Poor Rob got a lil' sun burn on his cheek- poor guy! But it was fun & Syd slept for like 4 hours after all that fun & sun! HURRAY!

PS the pic of you & I after we went on the moon bounce (all the way to the left) your eyes look really brown & pretty!

Lindsay Jane said...

Don't worry, Liv got a great one of me on the teacups...

The Quigleys said...

Yeah and I totally noticed Lindsay's basketball shorts! Hot stuff.