Saturday, April 19, 2008

Final finals...


Here's Rob on his very last day of school! Most likely EVER. At this point getting an MBA is not on his to-do list. He feels like he can accomplish what he wants in the business world without one so unless his goals change he won't be getting any further formal education...

He took one final Friday night and he has two to go! Then graduation Thursday and Friday.

It's been a tough weekend since we need to be packing, Rob needs to be studying, and we both were asked to speak in church tomorrow. Yikes! I can't think of anything that makes my stomach turn more than public speaking. Ahhh....

Friday Robby and I played around on campus while Rob took his test.... he desperately wanted to get in the fountain! I can't wait till we can take him swimming again, he will be so happy! He's getting better and better at walking - here's a clip of him pushing around the stroller all by himself!



5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

That Quattro pushing the stroller is a cutie! Congrats Rob on graduating SO SOON!

Tiffany said...

you are so cute, taking pictures of your husband on hihs last day of school! :) and I can't believe how well Robby walks. He is almost there. apparently you've decided where you're moving? where to?

Cindy said...

That is so cute! He is getting SO good at walking! How fun for you! And graduation! Yeah Rob!

Anonymous said...

Esther!! congrats on Rob graduating... well, I hope you talk went well :) I feel you pain, Brad and I were both asked to speak yesterday in church too!!! It just can not be the "relaxing weekend" when you know you have to speak in sacrament!! Well, Its over now, and Im still in one piece :) Hopefully I will be off the hook for a while! Good luck packin

AP said...

watching that cute little video makes me miss quattro! can't wait to see him later this week!!! oh, and you guys ;-)